Did you know that LTV Steel is the third largest steel producer in the
United States? That's only part of our story. Here are some other facts
you should know:
- LTV Steel has 7 million tons of raw steel capacity.
- We are the first flat rolled steelmaker to guarantee the performance
of prime products.
- We are the second largest domestic producer of flat rolled steel.
- We were the first steel company qualified as a supplier to all foreign-owned
automotive plants operating in the United States.
- Our flat rolled facilities are certified under QS-9000, the automotive
industry quality system standard.
- Our flat rolled, tin mill, and tubular products facilities are ISO
- We are a leading flat rolled steel supplier to the automotive, appliance
and electrical equipment industries.
- We are the largest producer of carbon electrical steels and electrolytically
galvanized steel sheets.
- We are the second largest producer of ultralow carbon steels and the
third largest producer of tin mill products.
- LTV Copperweld is the largest producer of steel tubular products in
- VP Buildings is the second-largest manufacturer of pre-engineered
metal buildings in the US.
Areas of Business | Fact
Sheet | Did You Know? | Focus on the Future | LTV Steel & the Environment